![]() |
| Jhianne S. Javier |
"ALL ABOUT ME"
| Me |
When someone asked me about myself, I really don't know where to start. I don't know why but it's hard for me to tell something about myself. I'm not good at sharing my story and I'm also not good at expressing my emotions or feelings but I will try my best. Please do understand that I’m not fluent in using English language so you may encounter wrong grammars but then, please take time to read my story and I thank you =)
![]() |
| Unhealthy Jhianne |
| Me And My Father |
![]() |
| Mom, Me and Dad |
![]() |
| Me And My Younger Sister |
![]() |
| Jazmin, Mama Lea,Jhianne |
Being part of this world is not easy. When I was 10 years
| me with mama |
I consider myself as a lucky person since
![]() |
| mama with my younger sister |
Problems are everywhere. Every day, we’re facing them but
![]() |
| ^_^ |
Now, I’m still a student in STI Sta. Rosa. An ABM student who
![]() |
| ... |
Other Information:
-16 years old
-January 8 is my birthday
-INC is my religion
-Not a sporty person
-Love to watch Detective Conan
-My past time is watching K-drama while eating
-I love to drink milk
-Loves to eat
-Panda is my favorite stuff
-Black and white are my favorite colors
-Loves to travel
-Introvert
-Elementary Graduate in Banay-banay elementary school
-Grade 10 Completer in Cabuyao Integrated National Highschool








This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete